The Mindfulness Center wants to help you live your most optimal life.
Some people work with us to deal effectively with a major life event. For others, it’s to learn new ways to deal with stress. Or perhaps you’re at the top of your game and you are ready to “Level Up!”
Whatever the reason is for seeking our help, likely it’s ultimately to feel better, know more, and be awesome. Plain and simple. Most of us don’t like discomfort. Few of us know how to make friends with the discomfort and just be in it and with it. And rarely can we use that discomfort to motivate us to Think Bigger and reach for things we’ve only dreamed about.
Our mission is to help you find peace and joy in your life and relationships.
We do this by making sure our clients have practical, easy-to-use tools in their toolbox to deal with all of life’s stressors.
What’s wonderful about these skills and tools is that they will transcend all areas of your life.
Together, here’s what we can accomplish:
- Better understand yourself, your thoughts, your feelings, your actions, and what you need in any situation.
- Communicate and connect with people in an effective, respectful, and kind way.
- Learn to set boundaries in ways that feel best to you.
- View situations from multiple perspectives so you can see all your options.
- Stop wasting energy on things you can’t control.
- Acknowledge and practice self-compassion in a way that benefits you and everyone around you.
Here are some ways we can work together:
Whichever method of learning you choose, we look forward to working with you!