Napa Valley Retreats, Take 2!!
That’s right! I’m headed back to Napa Valley in January 2023 for my annual retreat and would love to bring a few people along with me!
Who nurtures you, the busy person that you are?
This is a question I ask many of the people I work with. Oftentimes I get blank stares. No one ever asks us that question. And we tend not to ask ourselves that question because we’re avoiding the answer…
This is the chill reset trip you’ve always wanted but perhaps just didn’t have the right people to go with.
Just because this is in Napa Valley, doesn’t mean you have to drink wine or any alcohol! While we will be visiting some wineries, it’s the overall feel of the area and the winery experience that is healing and calming. It expands our thinking when we learn new things and wonderful metaphors abound between how grapes are grown in Napa Valley and who we are as hard-working people! Intrigued? I thought you might be…
There will be some group learning time, reflection time, and lots of self-care, self-compassion, laughter, and lightness. We want this to FUN and LIGHT!
Also, we want to encourage you to do what’s best for you during this time. If you need to sit something out and do something else to best take care of yourself, we want you to do that!
This is your chance to review the past year and be intentional about the upcoming year.
Let’s look at all that is included in the registration:
- A Curated Napa Valley “Wine Country” Experience by a native Californian – Megan! (Priceless!)
- Bohemian-Luxury Resort Accommodations at Indian Springs Calistoga, CA which feels like the adult “summer camp” you’ve always wanted!
- (Often) Beautiful Weather – Sunny, Blue Skies, and 60/70 degrees
- Most Meals – Paleo-ish unless otherwise requested
- Retreat Workbook/Notebook
- Group Classes with Megan B. Bartley and her 20+ years of wisdom and experience
- Casual Bike Ride to Nearby Calistoga Wineries – Tastings Included!
- A relaxing day in St. Helena – cute shops, great food, wine, and local OLIVE OIL!!
- Relaxing “Pool/Spa” Day at the 100 degree spring-fed Olympic-size swimming pool – PURE BLISS!
This year we have TWO options:
- A Women’s Retreat – Monday, Jan 9-Friday, Jan 13
- A Co-Ed Weekend Retreat – Thursday, Jan 12-Monday, Jan 16
Early Bird Registration is OPEN NOW – (CLICK HERE!) through August 26 to help you save several hundred dollars! After August 26, prices go up.
If you want to come but have specific questions, feel free to email me at info@LouisvilleMindfulnessCenter.com or log on to a Virtual Meet & Greet via Zoom on Wednesday, August 17 from 3:30-4:15pm. Drop in for a few minutes or come for the whole time.
If you can’t make this retreat, we will likely have retreat notebooks for purchase so you can do a retreat on your own!